Skip to main content

Senja, The Saujana Hotel

When my boss sent me the dinner invitation email, I open up the email 1st thing is check the venue, in my heart thinking "Oh yes, Senja at Saujana Hotel, can try new restaurant again." 
At first i thought I have no chance to blog about this, because my Korean Boss don't like his staff take photo while dining. So what I can do is try my luck on that day, if the surrounding feel ok, then I will take photo. Luckily, Boss was happy that day, so i managed to take some photos.

Senja, the fine dining Italian cuisine at The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Featuring an impressive show kitchen that serves mouthwatering pizzas and freshly baked bread from a wood burning over, as well as favourite paste dishes and other Italian specialties. 
If you don't like sitting indoor, can try on alfresco dining, choose to table on the deck overseeing a picturesque lake with a live jazz band playing the background music.
Must praise the jazz live band, they really preformed very well, credited. The atmosphere become very romance make me feel like wanna dance on the floor.

Water is served once you sit down. San Pellegrino is in the house. Let's check the Menu out.


Table setting was perfectly. As understanding from the one who book the table, at first the manager ask her take the long table, but she insist want the square table otherwise she will not accept the booking. They really did it, they combine two long table become 1 square table. Credited for the customer service.


While waiting for the bosses arrive, we have ordered the appetizer. The captain selected the appetizer for us. 
Clockwise: I'm not really sure for the 1st one, taste like seafood salad, next is toast with cherry tomotoes, cheezed button mushroom, Buffalo Mozzarella Caprese with
Tomato and Basil Pesto, rolled sliced cucumber, bitterground, carrot and eggplants and the middle one is smoked salmon salad.


I have ordered Gamberoni, Paella Siciliana con Confite di Pomodorini ed olive Nere. MYR105.
It's pan seared Tiger Prawn (Shell-off) with sicilian saffron risotto with seafood and slow cooked tomato. Bouncy big tiger prawns are fresh like just caught from the sea. 
I'm 1st time having Risotto, it's taste different from our rice, but the taste acceptable.
Now flashback also swallowing.

Petto D’Anatra all‘ Arancia con Chutney di Mele e Broccoletti. MYR100
Pan Seared Duck Breast with Orange Sauce, Apple Chutney and Broccoletti. I tried the duck breast, the meat just cooked perfectly, tasted not too ducky. I like it, but my colleague said it's not ducky enough. She prefer strong ducky smell. 

Carre’ di Agnello con Patate al Rosmarino, Crema di Sedano Rapa e Salsa al Pepe Nero. MYR111
Australian Rack of Lamb, Rosemary Baby Potatoes, Celeriac and Black Pepper Sauce. I  got a small piece from my colleaugue, she ordered medium well. The meat freaking tender, I'm not a lamb lover, but I can accept the taste. Good.

My dessert of the day, the very basic normal Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream. 
My boss still joking with me said that he could bring some to me from the plane. LoLz.

Panettone Tradizionale con Crema di Mascarpone e Caffe.
Traditional Panettone “Tiramisu” with Mascarpone and Coffee Cream. Champion Tiramisu I ever had.
I think is their Signature dessert, my boss highly recommended this dessert, so I shared it with my colleague. I'm abit greedy have 2 dessert on that night. =P

Champagne of the day. (own bring)

Red Wine of the day. (own bring)

Friendly reminder for attire: Smart casual but no sleeveless shirts, no athletic wear and no shorts or sandals.




Jalan Lapangan Terbang SAAS,
40150 Shah Alam, Selagor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 7843 1234 ext 6122
Email: dine@thesaujana.com

Business Hours: 
12:00PM - 02:30PM | 06:30PM - 10:30PM | Weekday
06:30PM - 10:30PM | Weekend
* Closed on Monday

Service: 
Revisit: Yes
Damaged Report: MYR3000++ (Pay by boss, the figure just base on my own calculation)

* The above is sheerly personal comment, only for reference. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho Kee Pulau Ketam Seafood Steamboat, 好記吉膽海鮮火鍋

Hey peeps, How's life? I'm fine here.. =) Let's continue to blog about the food hunt in last year . Lolz , from 2014 until 2015 still didn't complete it. I know I'm slow like a turtle  ***blushhh*** Another Puchong's food. This also is one of my dinner  spot , like one month twice -.-? Ho Kee steamboat When we arrived there still early still got a lot seat. Weather was ok that day, so we pick an outdoor seat. Here is slightly different with others steamboat restaurant. They only served clear soup base. Once you sit down, they will take a pot, pour in the soup and boil it.  I got shock when my 1st visit.  If you order 1 person only they set dishes cost you MYR18.90, 2 people and above is MYR16.90. Ala carte add on is about MYR6.50 - MYR16 (Regular size) Of course not included seafood, seafood is count per gram. Our Order List 1 x Personal Set Dishes 1 x Oyster Mushroom 1 x Fried Beancurds 1 x Coke Fried onion oil & sam

How to redeem Movie Money from TGV Cinema Movie Club?

Updated - 11/01/2016 Hello Reader, TGV Customer Service have replied that the online redemption are no longer available. The only way to redeem is walk in to the counter and there also will be fixed redemption amount for tickets, depending on seat categories and hall types. Love, Yuki L. Updated - 10/01/2016 Not sure why the google notification doesn't work, so I didn't aware of my reader comment. After three months I only notice the comment. So sorry about that. Long time never visit to TGV Cinema, so the movie money accumulate very slow. Just now i tried to do a transaction but it's not allow me to redeem the movie money anymore. Arghhhh~  Let me check with TGV and get back to you all.  Cheers, Yuki L.  Original Post - 23/05/2015 Hello peeps, do you guys still remember I have signed up for TGV Cinema Movie Club Member on my previous post ? If not click on the link to find out ya. As promise from previous post I will find out how to redeem the m

Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki Buffet, IOI Mall Puchong

Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki Buffet, located at Puchong, 3rd floor of IOI Mall.  It's same company group with Suki-Ya (located at Pavilion and Paradigm Mall).  Thanks for Ryan Lee point out, i double check the website again, seem like there are different management. More or less they are same concept, buffet style sukiyaki. The only different is Suk i-Ya is pork free restaurant, but Sukishi do served pork. So if you looking for Pork Free sukiyaki please head over to Suki-Ya . Sukiyaki, is a Japanese dish that prepared and served in the nabemono (Japanese hot pot) style, it consists of of meat which is slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and others ingredient in a shallow iron pot in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar and mirin . The ingredient are usually dipped with raw, beaten eggs. An authentic yet casual Japanese Sukiyaki served unlimited free flow dining experience. 2 private rooms is available in IOI Mall branch. Price per headcount : Ad