Skip to main content

Nuffnang 8th Birthday, #Nuffnang8irthday

As promised on previous post, I'm here blogging about Nuffnang Birthday Event. It's the most exciting event in March. 
I found out this event from Nuffnang's blog and there is a chance for us to win the birthday invitation.

When I saw it, I'm f*cking excited. Because it's a precious chance for newbie like me to know more about Nuffnang and Bloggerati. 2nd is the theme for this party, its Breakfast at Tiffany, The Classic 1960's Look. I told myself before MUST have once 60's theme party for my life. #YOLO

So I didn't think that much and straight away join the contest. I planned to bring my Bestie to the party, but forgotten that she still travelling in Europe on that weekend, so I have no choice to chose Zerm as my partner on that day. 


The contest deadline is on 18 Mar. The next day, I keep on refresh my email, check whether I got the invitation. Keep on refreshing the email, but still didn't have.
After lunch time I tell myself one last refresh from the email, so once i got back to office try to check my email again. 
"Click" and I saw Sender --> Nuffnang. Quickly open up the email.

Look peeps. I'm invited to the bashday party. HORRAY~ 

Next I'm gonna think what should I wear. The party dress code is The Classic 1960's look. I'm really ran out of time, left 2 days time, where do I find the dress? 
And I think is impossible to buy a new dress, because it could be only wear once. 
After google, I found 1960's fashion range is huge, like skirt length - it jumped from below the knee poodle to upper thigh pelmet. 
Too many options for me, as a Libra, my indecisive symptom was outburst. 
I check back the blog page again, the Breakfast of Tiffany wordings saved me. So I decided to dress similar to Audrey Hepburn look. Mix and max what ever in my closet.

Deng Deng Deng... My OOTD for Nuffnang Birthday. I don't have long dress, so I chose a simple short dress and pearl as my jewelry. The Bag and shoe match back the Black & Gold color.

Woke up at 8AM to prepare myself for the party. Make up and Hairdo by myself. Look OK anot?

Here we are, the reception counter. Upon registering you will get a bag of freebie. You saw a lot Crabtree & Evelyn's bag at the corner, right? Yup, they do sponsored for the prize awards, but not in the freebie bags. =(

I really like this theme and the theme color. Look the back drop. Isn't it classic enough?
It's on my YOLO bucket list, must join once 60's theme party.

Thanks for Zouk KL being an official venue sponsor for this fantastic event. My 1st time been Zouk at this hour. Hahahaha..

Tim is giving speeches, introducing Bloggerati. I wish to be a part of Bloggerati

Cutting birthday cake ceremony. After cutting it, the MC - Careen asked to hold the stage for a while, and then suddenly a loud sound "Pop" all the balloons and glittering paper drop from top. It's full of surprises. Video view here.

After brunch served, continue with toasting ceremony, Blogger sharing section, lucky draw and best dress awards. I left earlier because we have another appointment. =(

The Cake Corner
The precious cup cake, mini eclairs and macaroons are made by Foret Blanc. Do visit to their FB if you would like to order some sweet delights. There is one pcs of macaroon in the freebie bag. Tried a macaroon, it tasted Alcoholic. 1st time had an alcohol macaroon. =D Thanks to 56 Degrees, added their whisky into the macaroon and serving Brand new Whiskey on that day.

My milkcow + Bee comb. Thanks to a gentleman who help me pick a bee comb for me.
Another main focus - Milkcow, thanks for serving a nice cup soft serve ice cream on the HOTTEST event. =)



I love selfie, a huge thanks to Fotobox, let me have a chance to try on photo booth.


We got a photo session with adorable Orang Utan from Strip MalaysiaStrips ministry of wax giving out MYR100 voucher to all attendees. It's just came at the right time, because summer is getting closer. 

I take participants on interesting activity organizer by Nuffnang Sale Team, Talent Team and Ads Ops team. And won a Swarovski Brooch Pin. Thanks for Garden of Dazzles.


Heineken & Strongbow were kept me hydrated on the party. Another awesome goodies is The Heineken Music Headphones. Can't wait to use it on next workout section. =D

A lot of bloggers wearing dresses from Rent A Dress. It's giving a voucher in the goodie bag too. I think it came at the right time too, because I have few events on coming May'15.

It's a very good experience for newbie like me. I got a chance to know more about Nuffnang. From the activity, I learned how to write an interesting post, how to get reader attention.
Will work harder on my blog, and join more coming events from Nuffnang. 

Happy Birthday Nuffnang once again!


Awesome happens wasn't stop here... Let's continue the last part.

I'm working REAL hard on my blog to get attention by peeps and one day I could be a blogerrati too. I'm pretty sure that Crabtree & Evelyn's Pear and Pink Magnolia Body Souffle can moisturize my ultra dry skin and the hand therapy can help to improve cuticles and nail condition, let my hand get pampering session too, they entitled for it, cause they always non stop blogging, take photo.

So Nuffnang and Crabtree & Evelyn would you present me a set of Pear and Pink Magnolia?

No matter the winner is me anot, I would say Thanks Crabtree & Evelyn! You are very generous, giving out such GREAT gift! 
Do visit their website to find out more awesome product like Gardener, La Source. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho Kee Pulau Ketam Seafood Steamboat, 好記吉膽海鮮火鍋

Hey peeps, How's life? I'm fine here.. =) Let's continue to blog about the food hunt in last year . Lolz , from 2014 until 2015 still didn't complete it. I know I'm slow like a turtle  ***blushhh*** Another Puchong's food. This also is one of my dinner  spot , like one month twice -.-? Ho Kee steamboat When we arrived there still early still got a lot seat. Weather was ok that day, so we pick an outdoor seat. Here is slightly different with others steamboat restaurant. They only served clear soup base. Once you sit down, they will take a pot, pour in the soup and boil it.  I got shock when my 1st visit.  If you order 1 person only they set dishes cost you MYR18.90, 2 people and above is MYR16.90. Ala carte add on is about MYR6.50 - MYR16 (Regular size) Of course not included seafood, seafood is count per gram. Our Order List 1 x Personal Set Dishes 1 x Oyster Mushroom 1 x Fried Beancurds 1 x Coke Fried onion oil & sam

How to redeem Movie Money from TGV Cinema Movie Club?

Updated - 11/01/2016 Hello Reader, TGV Customer Service have replied that the online redemption are no longer available. The only way to redeem is walk in to the counter and there also will be fixed redemption amount for tickets, depending on seat categories and hall types. Love, Yuki L. Updated - 10/01/2016 Not sure why the google notification doesn't work, so I didn't aware of my reader comment. After three months I only notice the comment. So sorry about that. Long time never visit to TGV Cinema, so the movie money accumulate very slow. Just now i tried to do a transaction but it's not allow me to redeem the movie money anymore. Arghhhh~  Let me check with TGV and get back to you all.  Cheers, Yuki L.  Original Post - 23/05/2015 Hello peeps, do you guys still remember I have signed up for TGV Cinema Movie Club Member on my previous post ? If not click on the link to find out ya. As promise from previous post I will find out how to redeem the m

Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki Buffet, IOI Mall Puchong

Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki Buffet, located at Puchong, 3rd floor of IOI Mall.  It's same company group with Suki-Ya (located at Pavilion and Paradigm Mall).  Thanks for Ryan Lee point out, i double check the website again, seem like there are different management. More or less they are same concept, buffet style sukiyaki. The only different is Suk i-Ya is pork free restaurant, but Sukishi do served pork. So if you looking for Pork Free sukiyaki please head over to Suki-Ya . Sukiyaki, is a Japanese dish that prepared and served in the nabemono (Japanese hot pot) style, it consists of of meat which is slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and others ingredient in a shallow iron pot in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar and mirin . The ingredient are usually dipped with raw, beaten eggs. An authentic yet casual Japanese Sukiyaki served unlimited free flow dining experience. 2 private rooms is available in IOI Mall branch. Price per headcount : Ad