Tokyo Kitchen, 東京廚房

Monday, December 22, 2014

Bonjour Reader, was been few days that I didn't update my blog. This blog was scheduled to be posted on Friday, but I got double kill on that day. 1st, my work stuff, there is plenty of work that I haven't done yet. Secondly, my Maybank blogbuster video was rejected. These two things make me down until Sunday.

Today's yummilicious featuring is Tokyo Kitchen located at SetiaWalk, Puchong. We have been there numerous times, I think is time to blog about it. 1st impressed to me was the decorations. 2nd impression was they have Daily Happy Hours Promotion. 50% off for all ala carte menu. Daily, 02:30PM - 05:00PM.

The Japanese style decorations.

The wishes rack. You may request the wood board from the staff.

Interior

Introduce of the chef

Super long salmon sushi. So funny.

Plenty of salmon sushi.

Sushi Bar




Our Order List
1 x Ebi Tempura
1 x Salmon Shioyaki Set
2 x Salmon Sushi

Here's the fresh salmon sushi. Look like not orange enough? But it's pretty fresh.

2nd, salmon shioyaki set. I took the salad and Agedashi tofu. Zerm took others. 
Honestly, raw salmon is much better than cooked one. Maybe we have had better shioyaki salmon. Agedashi Tofu and salad is Ok. 

Ebi Tempura. While I Shilly-shally that moment, Zerm have ordered it. He tries to ruin my diet plan. ARGHHH!! 
Anyway, it's Shrimp tempura, not prawn tempura. A bit disappointed with the Tempura size and the sauce is not rich enough.




Tokyo Kitchen, 東京廚房
D-05-G, Block D, SetiaWalk,
Persiaran Wawasan,
47160 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 5651 0012

Service: ❤❤
Revisit: Perhaps no
Damaged Report: MYR51.60  (included 10% service charge)

They have few branches in Klang Valley. Do check out on their FB.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook