Skip to main content

1st Experience with Number 76

Number 76, a high popularity salon located at Mid Valley and Bangsar, recently they opened new branches at Starhill Gallery.

I know them from bloggers, there are alot famous bloggers are their regular customer. One day, as usual I surfing on LivingSocial, and I spotted Number 76 having haircut promotion. Should I buy it or not? I have considering for few days, finally I bought it.

I make an appointment on 27 Sept, before dinner time. Idealistic are cut a nice hair and go dinner with Zerm. But Realistic doesn't happened that prefect.

When I reached Number 76, there was full of customers. I was thinking don't tell me that I have to wait although appointment made.
Yes, It's. I have to wait, and they unable to give me an estimate time. After I filled in the form and sit about 10 minutes, I just told the front counter lady that I can't wait cause I have dinner later on. So I reschedule it to coming Tuesday.

My plan was just spoiled, and my hair are oily, it's impossible go a date with oily hair, so I just simply go in a salon at Mid Valley, LG floor.
Honestly I don't like that salon, just like  bitchy salon, Their staff are gossiping about their customer. WTF?! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Ok, forget about that lousy ever salon. Continue with Number 76. ( ^ω^)

Tuesday after work I go off Sharp, and walk to number 76. Luckily this time no need to wait. Before that I ask the front counter lady is my birthday month, do I entitled for the hair treatment? And she said yes. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ So good get a free treatment.

After I sit down, the senior hair stylist Jeddy walk to me, ask me which treatment you would want to try? I have on idea on it, just ask him check my hair and give me some advice. So he pick Ultra Sonic Iron Treatment for me. After that, he get the junior to do the treatment for me.

While waiting for Treatment section.
After done the treatment, he do the haircut for me. Before starting, he asked any specific haircut I want ? I said No, but I want keep this length, don't cut too short, cause I plan to curl it.

While he cutting my hair, he asked several times that you confirm your hair didn't did any rebonding before? Hahahaha, every new hair stylist will ask me this question when 1st met. Even though those salon that I went for hair wash, they will ask this same question.

Jeddy said my hair make him felt frustration, cause no matter how he cut, also didn't felt satisfied. So embarrassed (///▽///)

Much more embarrassing are after done the haircut, he tried to curl my hair to show the layer he cut. But no matter how hard he tried, my hair are not curl enough. From 6PM sit until 8PM++. And I'm the last customer. (///▽///)

Tá Ta~~ Here the result. I'm very satisfied with my New Hair Style. Thanks Jeddy. It looks like more wave and layer.
After 
Before
Once you are member, they will give you a membership card and a MYR20 Voucher.

For 1st time visit, you will straight away entitle their membership.
As a member, you'll be entitled for the following privileges,
  1. One free hair treatment service on your birthday month.
    • Only valid on your birthday month. Any day of the month.
    • You may choose any treatment services available on our menu
  2. Free fringe/ bangs cut.
  3. Cash points collection.
    • To accumulate points for each time you spend in any of our branch.
    • 5% of your total spending amount shall go into your card for every visit of spending
    • 1 point is equivalent to RM 1.
    • You may use the points for deducting your bill or purchase any product. Just inform the customer service officer when settling your bill at reception.
    • No restriction on minimum use of points. Any amount is acceptable.

A-G-2, Ground Floor, North Point,
Mid Valley City, No 1, Medan Syed Putra Utra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel : 03-2287 0661 / 0662
Email : contact76@76style.com

Operation Hours : 10:30AM - 07:30PM
Tuesday - Sunday (Closed on Monday)

Located inside North Point, across the road from Mid Valley Shopping Mall. At the mall, proceed to 1st Floor, North Court and cross the pedestrian bridge. Head left and take the escalator down, then walk towards your right.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho Kee Pulau Ketam Seafood Steamboat, 好記吉膽海鮮火鍋

Hey peeps, How's life? I'm fine here.. =) Let's continue to blog about the food hunt in last year . Lolz , from 2014 until 2015 still didn't complete it. I know I'm slow like a turtle  ***blushhh*** Another Puchong's food. This also is one of my dinner  spot , like one month twice -.-? Ho Kee steamboat When we arrived there still early still got a lot seat. Weather was ok that day, so we pick an outdoor seat. Here is slightly different with others steamboat restaurant. They only served clear soup base. Once you sit down, they will take a pot, pour in the soup and boil it.  I got shock when my 1st visit.  If you order 1 person only they set dishes cost you MYR18.90, 2 people and above is MYR16.90. Ala carte add on is about MYR6.50 - MYR16 (Regular size) Of course not included seafood, seafood is count per gram. Our Order List 1 x Personal Set Dishes 1 x Oyster Mushroom 1 x Fried Beancurds 1 x Coke Fried onion oil & sam

How to redeem Movie Money from TGV Cinema Movie Club?

Updated - 11/01/2016 Hello Reader, TGV Customer Service have replied that the online redemption are no longer available. The only way to redeem is walk in to the counter and there also will be fixed redemption amount for tickets, depending on seat categories and hall types. Love, Yuki L. Updated - 10/01/2016 Not sure why the google notification doesn't work, so I didn't aware of my reader comment. After three months I only notice the comment. So sorry about that. Long time never visit to TGV Cinema, so the movie money accumulate very slow. Just now i tried to do a transaction but it's not allow me to redeem the movie money anymore. Arghhhh~  Let me check with TGV and get back to you all.  Cheers, Yuki L.  Original Post - 23/05/2015 Hello peeps, do you guys still remember I have signed up for TGV Cinema Movie Club Member on my previous post ? If not click on the link to find out ya. As promise from previous post I will find out how to redeem the m

Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki Buffet, IOI Mall Puchong

Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki Buffet, located at Puchong, 3rd floor of IOI Mall.  It's same company group with Suki-Ya (located at Pavilion and Paradigm Mall).  Thanks for Ryan Lee point out, i double check the website again, seem like there are different management. More or less they are same concept, buffet style sukiyaki. The only different is Suk i-Ya is pork free restaurant, but Sukishi do served pork. So if you looking for Pork Free sukiyaki please head over to Suki-Ya . Sukiyaki, is a Japanese dish that prepared and served in the nabemono (Japanese hot pot) style, it consists of of meat which is slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and others ingredient in a shallow iron pot in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar and mirin . The ingredient are usually dipped with raw, beaten eggs. An authentic yet casual Japanese Sukiyaki served unlimited free flow dining experience. 2 private rooms is available in IOI Mall branch. Price per headcount : Ad